Riot, the developer of League of Legends, is back with another exciting update for its desktop multiplayer game, Valorant. This 5v5 tactical first-person shooter game is full of exciting and action-packed adventures for fans of FPS games.
Right now, we’re going to cover the new patch notes 2.03. For sure, all Valorant fans are dying to know more about the update to better understand how it affects the game. Patch Notes 2.03 rolled out updates for its agents and weapons to improve overall gameplay.
As mentioned the patch notes have made changes on the game’s agents. Check out the specifics below:
- Reyna – Agent Reyna gets dual nerf and buff. This is in the hopes of dominating her “pubstomp” potential without affecting her balanced and coordinated gameplay. There is a charge reduction, which limits how much impact she can have when she’s outgunning her opponents. The Maximum Devour and Dismiss are also reduced from 4 to 2.
- Yoru – This agent’s ability and minimap saw a few changes with the new patch update. His gatecrash ability now displays the range where the tether can be seen by enemies on the map. Also, the range in which the enemies can hear the Gatecrash teleport is displayed on the map. Aside from that, Yoru’s minimap is now visible during Dimensional Rift and it can no longer body block enemies.
- Brimstone – The only change to Brimstone is the audio of the Incendiary’s lingering fire zone, which becomes more audible when actions happen nearby.
- Phoenix – Like Brimstone, Phoenix’s audio of the Hit Hands lingering fire zone is also audible when other sounds and actions occur nearby.
As promised, update 2.03 also rolled out changes for some weapons. Check out the most important ones below:
- Marshal – The Marshal also sees changes with the new patch. From a 76% unzoomed movement speed, it bumped up to 90%. The price has decreased from 1,100 to 1,000. And the zoom magnification increased from 2.5 to 3.5.
- Stinger Full Auto Fire – Price is increased from 1,000 to 1,100. Its full auto fire rate is reduced from 18 to 16. It also reaches max spread at bullet 4 instead of bullet 6.
- Stinger Burst Fire – The pitch (vertical) recoil is adjusted to be more aggressive on the first burst. More error is also added on burst after the first one. Lastly, the recovery time is improved on burst time from .45 to .4.
- Frenzy – The developers noticed an increase in Frenzy’s popularity. Hence, they decided to increase the price from 400 to 500. Let’s just wait and see how that affects the use and popularity of this weapon.
Now’s the time to experience all these new changes on Valorant. So, head on to your PC and play the game now. Let us know what you think of these changes. Does it improve the gameplay for you or not? Do you think it balances the game? Let us know! And watch out for more news and updates about Valorant and all your other favorite games here on PlayPC.