Still a rookie at playing Call of Duty Mobile?
No worries, we got your back. Ever since this PC game came out on mobile in October 2019, a lot of adjustments are still on the run, both for gamers and the game itself. But the good thing is that developers are slowly heeding the cries of the fans of the PC game as they are slowly introducing the PC game’s features to mobile. One of the features that are making its comeback is the perks.
What are the Perks in Call of Duty Mobile?
Perks are certain modifications to your character to make them more reliable and more efficient during battle. In other words, they are called ‘upgrades’ or ‘customizations.’ There are 18 perks in the game, which broke down into three color categories/tiers. However, you can only choose three perks (that is, 1 per color category). What’s more, you can thoroughly equip one perk per color category as soon as you reach level 12. Here’s a rundown on the three-color classes and their specific perks:
Call of Duty Mobile Red Perks
This perk category that you’ll be able to unlock first when you play the game. You’ll be able to open it once you’ve reached level 4.
- Agile – Quick object mantling and 85% reduced aiming time of weapons after sprinting. You have to be at level 50 to unlock this perk.
- Fast Recover – 35% increase in recovery rate. You have to be at level 6 to unlock this perk.
- Persistence – Scorestreaks don’t reset on death; Costs on scorestreaks doubled. You have to be at level 14 to unlock this perk.
- Lightweight – 10% increase in sprinting speed; Reduce in fall damage. You have to be at level 22 to unlock this perk.
- Skulker – You can walk or crouch up to 12% faster. You have to be at level 45 to unlock this perk.
- Flak Jacket – This is a 35% reduction in explosion damage. You have to be at level 39 to unlock this perk.
- Green Perks in Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile Green Perks
Once you’ve reached level 6, you can already unlock your first Green perk.
- Tracker – Gives 4-second visibility on enemy’s footprints. You have to be at level 24 to unlock this perk.
- Vulture – gives you the chance to pick up ammo from kills equal to the mag capacity of the current weapon. You can unlock this perk when you’re at level 6.
- Cold-Blooded – AI-controlled Scorestreaks cannot target players. You need to reach level 32 to unlock this perk.
- Toughness – 60% flinch reduction from damage. You need to reach level 16 to unlock this perk.
- Hard Wired – Gives you Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenade immunity, zero triggers in Land Minds, and reduction of enemy’s Tracker perk effectiveness. You need to reach level 41 to unlock this perk.
- Ghost – Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position. You need to reach level 47 to unlock this perk.
Call of Duty Mobile Blue Perks
This perk is the last color category that you’ll be able to unlock, in which you need to be at level 12 to open your first blue perk.
- Hardline – You earn 25% increase points with kills. You need to be at level 12 to unlock this perk.
- Engineer – It shows equipment and scorestreaks and lets you re-roll care and booby trap enemy care packages. You need to reach level 37 to unlock this perk.
- Demo Expert – Adds 25% explosive damage. You need to reach level 20 to unlock this perk.
- Dead Silence – Provides movement silence. You need to reach level 20 to unlock this perk.
- Tactical Mask – This is a 40% reduction in the duration of tactical equipment effects. You need to reach level 43 to unlock this perk.
- Alert – Improves the ability to hear enemy footsteps. You need to reach level 51 to unlock this perk.
What Are The Best Perks To Use For Team Deathmatch?
Equipping perks into your character brings an additional advantage to your personality. Though they are advantageous, you should keep in mind that these perks are only passive. Thus, you cannot entirely rely on these perks solely for you to be able to win in Team Deathmatch. It still depends on your team’s strategy, weapons used, and your skills to win the game. So without further ado, here are some of the best perks to use when playing Team Deathmatch in Call of Duty Mobile:
There are instances where countless enemies in this game model surround you. So, when you have perk, you don’t have to experience numerous respawns. Even though respawns are infinite in this game mode, it’ll only put your team to a disadvantage.
Remember that in Team Deathmatch mode, the team who has the highest kill mark on a given time frame wins the game. So, speed shooting is one of the essential must-have skills to succeed in this game mode. And to increase this skill, the Agile perk gives you an advantage so you can be able to pull weapons faster than your enemies.
Choosing this perk enables you to flinch less whenever you’re attacked first by your opponent. Thus, you can maneuver quickly and easily, helping you to strike counter-attacks faster.
In a fast-paced mode like Team Deathmatch, you have to kill as many opponents as possible since the time frame is only limited. So, knowing where your enemies will bring you one step ahead of them.
Aside from being able to shoot more quickly, you also have to be stealthier when playing in-game modes like Team Deathmatch. The stealthier you are, the less likely you’ll be able to corner the enemies without being heard.
Play with Friends
By far, these are the best perks that you can use (and most COD gamers even use) when playing Call of Duty Mobile. Take note of these natural and straightforward guide, especially if you’re a beginner. But you can mix and match other perks, depending on how you play the game.
If you think you’re excited enough to acquire and get all these perks, download and play the game now. Trying this game out with your friends might be a great experience as Call of Duty is best known for team players. There’s still a lot of action and fun things to discover in the game, so check it out and don’t wait for something else!